Friday, April 28, 2006

And we're off...

I'm so excited about this weekend! Casie and I are taking a road trip to Indiana, another state I can check off of my "states i've yet to visit" list! Yep, we're rollin' out of town this afternoon with the top down, the wind in our hair, and not a care in the world or a schedule to go by!! I'm leaving all 4 of my alarm clocks at home (sad, I know), and im not looking at my crackberry, palm pilot or laptop if it kills me. I sooo need this little break. We're going to visit Casie's hometown, which apparently has one stoplight, and a population of about 3,000. Small town as it may be, I have a feeling they're still going to make fun of my southern accent, haha. Oh yeah, we're just two wild and crazy gals itching to get outta the big city for some R & R and a little road adventure...Mayberry here we come! :o)

No comments: