Friday, April 21, 2006

Ahh...it IS still under there!

It's Friday afternoon, and im feelin' pretty darn good...for the first time in about 4 months, I can actually see my desk under the stack of stuff to do! Yes, it IS still there! I was beginning to wonder if my desk was constructed entirely of paperwork, and I had even forgotten that it was an ugly shade of "cubicle tan." I'm checking off one more thing on my to-do list, and then im gonna make like a tree and get the heck outta dodge! (too many cliches in one sentence? I think so, but hey its Friday, who cares?! haha) I am going to walk out the door today and breathe a sigh of relief that my task list for Monday morning is manageable (plus my boss will be out of town, and I always get more done when that is the case). Oh yes, it is going to be a good weekend...

No comments: