Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Prayer For Today...

Dear heavenly father, I thank you so much for today, and for allowing me to have such an amazing life surrounded by so many awesome opportunities to seek and serve you. Lord, you know the desires of my heart, and my prayer today is that if my desires align with your plan for my life, then they will be done. But God, if my desires are not those same desires that you have for me, I pray that you will change my heart. I want to seek YOU and follow YOUR plan for my life, not my own, and I ask for your strength to change my heart if it is not your will. Above all else, regardless of what it may look like, I pray that YOUR will not MINE be done!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad, thank you so much for your awesome daughter Jamie. God, she loves you and seeks to serve you with every breath of her life. She loves you with an intensity that is unmatched by most women today. God, you are a loving father who desires to give your children all that we could ask for or need, and because you are who you say You are, then I say with confidence that you will bless Jamie and equip her and mobilize her so that she can continue to bless you with her life, so that she can bless other lives the way you have used her to bless mine.

You ARE our amazing father! Thank you for letting us be in your story, thank you for loving us in-spite of ourselves. Thank you for saving us!

Amen! Can I get and AMEN!?