Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....i'm gonna stare at you every night!

Ok, so that's not exactly how the song goes, but if I happen to disappear sometime in the next few weeks, it's likely that you'll find me sitting in the dark in my living room with a warm cup of joe, Christmas music playing in the background, and this beauty gleaming before my eyes...

I'm not even being biased when I tell you this picture doesn't even do it justice! You're all welcome to stop on by for some warm coffee (or hot chocolate) perhaps a Christmas cookie or two, and of course some warm fuzzy time of gawking at our masterpiece.

Just another holiday favorite that makes me smile...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really like the star on top... we still need one on ours. Speaking of which, you need to come by and visit our fabulous Christmasy apartment, too!

vedderisbetter said...

wow, that's a tree! nicely done.