Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Day 18: Today I am thankful for Mondays, clouds and Christmas music!

It's Monday and it looks like it's going to rain....YES!!! Normally, that is not a prognosis that would make me overly excited, but today I can't help but smile. Why? First off, because the Lord knows that we need the rain desperately...bring it on! And because even though it is Monday, it's the Monday before Thanksgiving - which means a three day work week, followed by time spent with my extended family eating myself silly with the best home cookin', shopping till I drop with my girls, followed up by some good ole fashioned Georgia football rivalry...can it get any better?

Yes, yes it can. I have come to the conclusion that it is practically impossible to be in a bad mood while listening to Christmas music. I know, I know, i'm not supposed to "officially" listen to it until after Thursday, but I just couldn't help it. And I don't care how many people cut me off this morning on the way in, they still can't put me in a bad mood! (and it probably doesn't hurt that i'm breaking in a brand new pair of heels today too...girls always love a new pair of shoes!) Just trust me, the cure for the common Monday: Christmas Music. Unless you're scrooge, try it...it'll ad a little extra pep in your step - I mean really, can you be in a bad mood singing about kissing someone under the mistletoe? ;)

Happy Monday!!

No comments: