Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Day of Love

I think this year was hands down the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Period.

Not because I had a "valentine" in the traditional sense of the word, or a hot date, or even a secret admirer. But it was great because I was completely surrounded by love. The love of my family, love of my dear friends, and love of my savior. From the moment I woke up, I felt loved. I am so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing friends and family that I love dearly, and that I can count on through anything. And I am speechless at the thought of my God who loves me so much that not only did he send his son to die for me, but he continually protects my heart and gives it just the right balance of joy and heartache that it needs to be the person he has designed me to be. There is only one true love that I desire in my life right now, and that is with my Jesus. Today was a wonderful reminder for me that just because my life may currently be without a boyfriend or spouse, it doesn't mean that it is without love in abundance.

And to wrap up a perfect day, I had a wonderful intimate dinner with 7 of my closest girlfriends...we had such a good time eating, praying, talking, and more than anything, laughing. What were we laughing about? Well let me just give you a taste...

We started with a little video warmup...


Then moved to a little JT to add to the comedic entertainment...


And wrapped it up with a classic favorite...


I love my friends...can you see why? :)

Jamie

5 comments:

Jerry said...

That has to be the most amazing thing I have seen all weekend. That was hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!!! What a great night. I can't tell you enough how special it was and how much it meant to me. You are a true friend... a very rare and precious gift from God. Definitely "busting a move" again soon! ha!

Anonymous said...

i had so so so so much fun Thursday and Friday night.. thank you again so much... i hope you don't mind i posted the videos on my blog.. i think they are so fun... your the best..

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!? i CAN'T BELIEVE i missed this!!! what a fun night! gahhhh!!! when is the next one?!?!

Anonymous said...

LOL, those were some fabulous videos! Looks like you girls had a great Valentine's Day!