Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday morning distraction

So, I opened my inbox this morning and got a cool email from a friend that says "God is really big, just in case you forgot" with this picture attached....



Amazing.

Thanks for the reminder, Matt.

"Where were you when I created the earth? Tell me, since you know so much! Who decided on its size? Certainly you'll know that! Who came up with the blueprints and measurements? How was its foundation poured,and who set the cornerstone, while the morning stars sang in chorus and all the angels shouted praise? And who took charge of the ocean when it gushed forth like a baby from the womb? That was me! I wrapped it in soft clouds, and tucked it in safely at night."
Job 38:3-9 (MSG)


little me. BIG HIM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the direct link to the "big version".
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/publicationjpg/heic0710a.jpg

I had a thought last night after I sent that image to a few friends: I realized that I am so enamored by the creation, that I rarely stop to look at the creator.