Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Welcome to my brain...

Hello!

Welcome to the innerworkings of my mind...readers beware! Haha, kidding! Ok, so ive been blogging on my myspace page, but I cant access it from work, and sometimes the mood just strikes me to write about something in the middle of the day, and so here I am...for your reading entertainment and my personal amusement. :o) I will confess...im a blog junkie - I love to write, so a blog is like the coolest invention ever to me...and I love to read all my friends blogs, it allows me to catch up on their lives and whats going on inside their heads, even when I may not have time to talk to them every day. I do lots of 2am blog reading, partially because im a night owl and never go to bed at a decent hour, and partially because im like every other 25 year old we know - my schedule is jam packed, im a workaholic, and 2am is the only time I have to myself to do some of the leisurely things I enjoy. My motto is "ill sleep when im dead." Heck, life is meant to be lived fearlessly and passionately, and I love to seize every amazing opportunity God puts in front of me!

So, anyways...hope that the musings of my mind dont bore you to tears, and I hope maybe they'll give you a little insight as to what im all about.

Hugs!
JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your too funny!

M