Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Year of Reunions

Ok, so believe it or not, my 10 year high school reunion is coming up in just 2 short months. Yes. I know. You can't believe that it's my 10 year reunion because I look like I'm still in college, right? (well, at least humor me anyways...i'm a girl, we don't like to feel old) ;)

But I did find out one thing today that made me feel a little like a kid again...


That's right...my boys are reuniting and they've all grown up...


Looks like the years have been good to 'em. Can't wait to bust out a few of my NKOTB dance moves, no matter how silly I look...I mean, hey, who says you can't reminisce? I have a history with these boys. Finally got to meet Jordan (cough cough, at age 25, cough cough) That's me on the left (I am a recovering blonde)


And who could forget the fact that these boys are the inspiration to many of our musical video musings...



So here's to you Danny, Donnie, Jordan, Joey-Joe and Jon...you may have been "Hangin' Tough" over the past 10 years, but "Step by Step" you've shown us that you've still got "The Right Stuff."

Signed,
Your #1 Fan

Jamie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ABOUT time you posted a blog!!!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Please believe I used to walk around calling myself Kelli Knight! ;)

10 year reunion...i would have never guessed!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I never knew you had a blonde era!! Have a great time at the reunion. It's definitely a bizarre experience, but you can celebrate where God's put you today and how so many lives are blessed (more than you know) because of what you do!!

Kristie said...

i am a recovering blond as well!! i too was a fan... my cousin and I used to make up our own dances to the songs and do them on the front porch for the cars driving by!!

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling that those boys are about to change my life all over again! CAN'T WAIT!!!

-dee dee

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! I met him a few times but on my pics he is not "kissing" me! hee hee