Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reason #153 why I love my job...



For my readers who have ventured over from other blogs and who don't know me, I work at a church. Yes, I said a church. It might not be obvious from the video above, but it's the truth. I work at Buckhead Church, a campus of North Point Community Church. We are located right in the heart of Buckhead and I love it.

I love that I get to serve God for a living. I love that I get to serve my friends. I love that I get to serve the community. I'll admit, sometimes I feel guilty for loving my job so much. I love the fact that although we work hard, we are also encouraged to play hard, have fun, and build community. I feel so fortunate to have a job that I love, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?



Jamie

3 comments:

jnt. said...

an amazing lover of a wife and a mom who raises up godly generations with her husband

Unknown said...

Fabulous answers. I am a pediatric nurse in Atlanta (CHOA) and would want a job where bringing joy to people is all I do.

On another note, I would love to organize activities for nursing homes or stock greeting cards!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jamie! What a blessing. I am looking forward to the day when God allows my husband and I to work in full time ministry again.

If I had to do any other job than full time ministry, I would be a writer or a broadway singer/actress.