Monday, March 30, 2009

Creative Corner #2: Cheesy Music Video Time!

Ok, so this episode of Creative Corner is a little different...but I had to give a shout out to all my Inside Out students!

We were given the challenge to come up with our own music video by picking from a list of about 15 songs. So we got a little creative and decided to do a different version of a classic song from 2006...

(embedded video)

Jamie & Maya's Group - Bad Day from Jamie Waddy on Vimeo.

Yes, that dancing skunk at the end is my co-leader. Yes, I have the most awesome junior girls ever. Yes, you wish you could be in our next video. We've been known to have guest appearances from time to time, so if you play your cards right, you might just score an audition. ;)

Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to see the last half of it! Wonderful- I can't WAIT to give you some COMPETITION next year!!!
~abby!