Thursday, October 18, 2007

7|22 is HERE!



What a night! Once again I was blown away by God's goodness. I'll admit, I honestly probably underestimated God's ability a little to "bring it" on our first night, because I was really only expecting us to start out with about 500 people. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and do a little happy dance as I stood in the back of the auditorium looking at 1300+ SINGLE ADULTS (finally! no offense, high schoolers and college kids...we love ya, but well, you know). The music was amazing, the teaching was excellent...all in all I feel like the night was a success!

(there was this one little hiccup called parking, but I PROMISE we're working on making that better for next time!)

Can't wait to see what God has in store for next month! If you missed October, you don't want to miss the next one! November 13th...be there....it will be worth all the parking hassle. :)

1 comment:

michele bennett said...

Hey....I meant to tell you this last week, but YOU are awesome! Thanks for being so great to work with...can't wait until next month!!!! :O)

~ Michele